Keep Your Business Finances on Track
Organize your finances and get more done every day with Sage 50 Pro Accounting. It’s time to feel confident about your money and move your business forward. Easy-to-afford subscription plans ensure that you have the most up-to-date features and unlimited access to support. For more freedom add payroll, credit card processing or even a mobile sales app the controls are in your hands.
Time-Saving Accounting Essentials
Get paid faster
Create quotes and sales orders, invoice your customers and make sure they pay on time. Process credit cards to get paid even faster.
Be smart about managing cash
Forecast your cash needs now and into the future. Run “what if” scenarios and adjust cash in / cash out to cover upcoming expenses.
Keep control of your expenses
Record your bills, write checks and keep track of credits and returns. You can analyze your vendors to negotiate the best prices.
Spend more time on your business, less time on your books!Sage 50 pro is easy-to-use accounting software for your business. You don’t have to be an accountant to keep your business organized and know for sure you’re ready for tax season. Built-in checks and balances make sure your financials are accurate and your information is available anytime and anywhere you or your accountant need access.
Easily keep track of all your customers. Create quotes and proposals, then convert them to sales orders and invoices with a click.
Record all your purchases and expenses, never miss a payment, and stay in control of your cash.
Invoice customers and take payments on the go with mobile and online invoicing. Instantly improves cash flow.
At-a-glance dashboards instantly tell you where your business stands – available cash, receivables, expenses, inventory on hand, and so much more.
One-click reports on sales, taxes, upcoming expenditures, profits – everything you and your accountant need to analyze business performance.
Payroll services built right into your software make it easier to pay employees, track benefits, and report taxes.
Even more features of Sage 50 Accounting
Stay on top of your inventory, automatically refresh stock at levels you set, and better control costs.
Quickly view your best customers and vendors, and focus on the best-performing inventory items and services.
Projects and jobs
Job and project tracking helps ensure your business stays productive and profitable at every stage of the process.
Take advantage of built-in features and reports for construction, distribution, and manufacturing businesses
Credit and debit card payments
Accept credit card, debit card and ACH payments to get paid faster. Your customers will appreciate the flexibility.
Grow as your business grows
Easily add employee access – up to 40 unique users – and control their access to just the information they need for their work.
Sage 50 pro
System Requirements: Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2021Sage will continue to allow Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition to be installed on computers with Windows 7 for the foreseeable, future, but some features may not work as designed in future updates. Beginning in March 2020, subsequent versions of Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition will include a warning message when you attempt to install the product on a computer that is running an edition of Windows 7. However, the installation will be allowed to continue.
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 2GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® 7, or Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Anniversary Update and higher - version 2019.1 compatible with Windows 10 v1803) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.1, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280x800, Preferred Resolution: 1440x900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require high speed Internet access (For best performance download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps)
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit edition)
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium or Enter prise Editions
- Printers supported by Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater (version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 required
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 client-server networks; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user mainte nance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services envi ronment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
- 2 GB of RAM for single user and 4 GB for multiple users