Keep Your Business Finances on Track
Organize your finances and get more done every day with Sage 50 Pro Accounting. It’s time to feel confident about your money and move your business forward. Easy-to-afford subscription plans ensure that you have the most up-to-date features and unlimited access to support. For more freedom add payroll, credit card processing or even a mobile sales app the controls are in your hands.
Time-Saving Accounting Essentials
Get paid faster
Create quotes and sales orders, invoice your customers and make sure they pay on time. Process credit cards to get paid even faster.
Be smart about managing cash
Forecast your cash needs now and into the future. Run “what if” scenarios and adjust cash in / cash out to cover upcoming expenses.
Keep control of your expenses
Record your bills, write checks and keep track of credits and returns. You can analyze your vendors to negotiate the best prices.
Spend more time on your business, less time on your books!Sage 50 pro is easy-to-use accounting software for your business. You don’t have to be an accountant to keep your business organized and know for sure you’re ready for tax season. Built-in checks and balances make sure your financials are accurate and your information is available anytime and anywhere you or your accountant need access.
Easily keep track of all your customers. Create quotes and proposals, then convert them to sales orders and invoices with a click.
Record all your purchases and expenses, never miss a payment, and stay in control of your cash.
Invoice customers and take payments on the go with mobile and online invoicing. Instantly improves cash flow.
At-a-glance dashboards instantly tell you where your business stands – available cash, receivables, expenses, inventory on hand, and so much more.
One-click reports on sales, taxes, upcoming expenditures, profits – everything you and your accountant need to analyze business performance.
Payroll services built right into your software make it easier to pay employees, track benefits, and report taxes.
Even more features of Sage 50 Accounting
Stay on top of your inventory, automatically refresh stock at levels you set, and better control costs.
Quickly view your best customers and vendors, and focus on the best-performing inventory items and services.
Projects and jobs
Job and project tracking helps ensure your business stays productive and profitable at every stage of the process.
Take advantage of built-in features and reports for construction, distribution, and manufacturing businesses
Credit and debit card payments
Accept credit card, debit card and ACH payments to get paid faster. Your customers will appreciate the flexibility.
Grow as your business grows
Easily add employee access – up to 40 unique users – and control their access to just the information they need for their work.
Sage 50 pro
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021
What is the Difference Between "Sage 50c Subscription" and "Sage 50 Traditional Product"?
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021 (formerly Peachtree Pro Accounting) combines robust core accounting with advanced features like job costing, time and billing, in-depth inventory capabilities and analysis tools. Its multi-user option* improves productivity while providing control over who accesses data. Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021 provides 125+ customizable business reports and financial statements.
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021 is a quality accounting product offered by Quantum Buyers. This software will make you feel completely confident in the accuracy and efficiency of the financial side of your business. Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021 provides you with the necessary tools for managing your business with optimum organization and maximum productivity. Experience the Sage 50 Pro Accounting difference for yourself:
- Simplicity: This software is very simple to use, enabling you to easily track your profits, pay all of your bills, and send invoices to your valued customers. The ease of use will allow you to spend less time on organizing your finances and much more time on running and expanding your business.
- Efficiency: Sage 50 Pro Accounting is incredibly efficient, with a customizable dashboard view that allows easy access to the most pertinent information about your business performance. It is also incredibly accurate, saving you time and money in the long run.
- Security: Sage 50 also provides you with heightened security features, keeping your sensitive financial information safe and secure. Security with Sage 50 has never been easier.
- Organization: Most importantly, Sage 50 Pro keeps you organized. You can easily monitor all of the behind-the-scenes activities of your business, including inventory and cash flow. Enable email notifications to keep you informed whenever, wherever.
- Assistance: When you purchase Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2021, you also receive the Sage Adviser. This is the software’s incorporated source of advice and assistance, complete with helpful tips and informational videos.
System Requirements: Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2021Sage will continue to allow Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition to be installed on computers with Windows 7 for the foreseeable, future, but some features may not work as designed in future updates. Beginning in March 2020, subsequent versions of Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition will include a warning message when you attempt to install the product on a computer that is running an edition of Windows 7. However, the installation will be allowed to continue.
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1809 and higher) with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Installation of Internet Explorer 11.0 is required (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage
Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration); Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge (version
2020 and higher) web browsers are supported when accessing available Connected Services outside of the product
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, including DirectX Dependency for .NET; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; Minimum Resolution: 1280x800, Preferred Resolution: 1440x900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium or Enterprise Editions
- Printers supported by Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Adobe® Reader Acrobat
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 (requires installation of
KB3118401), Windows Server 2016 and Windows 2019 client-server networks; Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and up to 40 named users
for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 (requires installation of KB3118401), Windows Server 2016
or Windows Server 2019 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is
required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium
Accounting or up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products
- 2.4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
- 4 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users