New for 2021
Take action from anywhere with Accountant Toolbox
Get quick access to your most essential tools so you can make your day-to-day feel a whole lot lighter.
- Access your Accountant Toolbox2 from your clients’ QuickBooks Pro or Premier, remotely or in a hosted setup.
- Find and fix entry errors fast with Client Data Review.
- Delete, void, or reclassify hundreds of transactions at once.
- Write off multiple invoices in one screen.
Their books. Your schedule.
With Accountant’s Copy, you and your clients don’t have to plan work around each other.
- Transfer files seamlessly instead of having to save your work to a computer or thumb drive.
- Work on your own copy of your client’s files, even if clients are working at the same time3.
- Your adjustments are merged quickly and easily.
Find your sweet spot
Make it easier to view and access multiple client files and work how you’re most comfortable.
- Tailor your office for enhanced efficiency and productivity with Multi-Monitor mode4.
- Save time by working in two company files at the same time with Multi-Instance.5
- Locate items, accounts, and clients faster with search auto-fill.
- Search a range of values to help recall transaction amounts.
Simple pricing option for your business.
More time-saving features
Merge duplicate vendors, multi-monitor support, search, and deleting transactions in bulk will save you valuable time and help you better serve your clients.
- A single, consolidated view makes vendor management easy.
- Search and sort to identify duplicate vendors, designate the master vendor, and merge up to four records at a time.2
- Tailor your monitor setup to your workstyle
- Work in QuickBooks more efficiently with multi-monitor viewing
- Search between a range of values to find a transaction, instead of having to remember the exact amount.
- Locate accounts, items and clients faster by typing in a partial name and having QuickBooks fill in the rest.
- Filter transactions to find the right ones to delete or void.
- See which transactions are linked to others before deleting them.
- Safeguard your data with integrated backup.
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS
- Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013 – 2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013 – 2019, Microsoft 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting email clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0, 18.0 or 19.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2020, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021 and Microsoft Excel 2013 – 2019, Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Based on standard list price for 1-user license of each accountant version of QuickBooks Accountant. Must be an active and current QuickBooks ProAdvisor and can be downloaded once per year only. Transactional and other fees apply for use of Payments software. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Annual Subscription From the date of signup, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current rate for your monthly or annual subscription plan, every month or year (depending on the plan purchased), until you cancel. At the beginning of each renewal period we will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. This subscription has a 60-day money-back guarantee. For questions or to cancel anytime, call (800) 450-8475. New features, improvements, and upgrades are provided with an active registration, and an Intuit account.
- Specific vendors that cannot be chosen for a merge: tax authorities; vendors that have been paid using online banking; vendors with direct deposits.
- Up to 3 monitors supported. Not available in a hosted environment. University of Utah study from 2008 indicated that productivity can increase by up to 44% for routine office tasks by upgrading from single monitor to dual monitor configuration.
- Multi -Instance applies to two different QuickBooks files being open concurrently. Does not allow the same QuickBooks file to be open concurrently. Available in QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2016-2019, QuickBooks Accountant Enterprise 2016- 2019. Some restrictions apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances of open QuickBooks files.
- Works with Accountant Copy files from QuickBooks Desktop Pro, QuickBooks Desktop Premier, and QuickBooks Desktop Premier Industry Editions 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 only. Not all fields can be accessed; including 1099 Account Mapping and modify and merge class lists and adjustment option excludes Payroll transactions. Previous versions of Accountant’s Copy restricted reconciliation after the dividing date.
- Additional fees apply for file transfer services across Intuit servers.