Tech Spec | QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise:
A smarter way to do business.
With remote access,* QuickBooks Enterprise can manage inventory, reporting, sales, time tracking, and payroll from anywhere.
- - Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft.
- - Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019.
- - 2.4 GHz processor.
- - 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
- - 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files).
- - 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server).
- - Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed).
- - Product registration required.
- - Optimized for 1280-1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with other software
- - Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- - E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013-2019, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0, 18.0 or 19.0.
- - Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2020, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021, and Microsoft Excel 2013-2019, Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit)
- - Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit))
- - Uses AES-1288 for data encryption for all PCI and PII data
- - PCI PA-DSS certified, assessed annually as a payment application
- - Remainder not applicable as program is installed in customer environment and no data is stored on Intuit systems
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting
Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client Software
For Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version 10.3 or newer -Display: ** 1280×1024 or greater (for QuickBooks) recommended.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 is required.