Compare POS Plans
|Customizable price tags and receipts|
|Photo feature for easy identification of inventory items|
|Update prices and create discounts across products and departments|
|Price Manager allows promotion scheduling, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, etc.|
|Easy mailing list and label generation|
|Shipment and package tracking using Shipping Manager|
|Manage employees and payroll|
|Hours and sales commission tracking|
|Customer Manager for easy marketing|
|Advanced reporting capabilities|
|Manage multiple stores (up to 20 locations)|
|Track inventory transfers between stores|
|Analyze sales and inventory data by store location|
|Get an overview with consolidated multi-store reporting|
|Accept contactless payments New|
|Ecommerce integration for online and in-store management New|
|Integrates with top shopping carts and marketplaces including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more New|
|Expanded tablet compatibility New|
|Hardware takes up less space New|
|Save and email receipts New|
|Integrated credit card processing with QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments|
|Sync data with QuickBooks Desktop financial software|
|Take payments on the go with free QuickBooks GoPayment App|
|Accurately ring up sales with barcode scanner|
|Basic inventory tracking|
|Easy management of discounts, returns, store credit, and gift receipts|
|Control of employee access in POS Employee access control|
|QuickPick menu for touchscreen operation|
|Create custom reports|
|Customer file imports to Microsoft Excel and Word|
|Practice file for easy training without using store data|
|Advanced inventory tracking and management|
|Work Order and Sales Order tracking|
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers|
|Automatic purchase order generation at pre-set inventory levels|
|Rewards and loyalty program|
|Layaway and Gift Cards|
Please rotate your device
Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.
1. Requires Microsoft® Excel® 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Excel are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2. Requires an Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments Account. Sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms. Internet access required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, and service options subject to change without notice.
3. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Sold separately
4. Requires Microsoft Word® 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Word are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
6. Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
7. QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier (2013-2015) and QuickBooks Enterprise (13.0, 14.0, 2015) Sold separately.
8. QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
9. 10x faster startup time based on testing against QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 R1 release. Faster workflows based on testing against QuickBooks POS 2013 R12 release for: loading customer lists, loading inventory item lists, looking up specific inventory items, and looking up specific customers.