Get more with Sage 50cloud Accounting
Run your business more efficiently with a time-saving, in-depth solution to manage your accounting, invoicing, cash flow, inventory, taxes, and more. Sage 50cloud seamlessly combines the power and productivity of a trusted desktop solution with secure online access.
Combining the convenience of the cloud with the power of desktop softwareAll the features, convenience, and ease of use you need to manage your business.
Get paid faster
Create quotes and sales orders, invoice your customers and make sure they pay on time. Process credit cards to get paid even faster.
Be smart about managing cash
Forecast your cash needs now and into the future. Run “what if” scenarios and adjust cash in / cash out to cover upcoming expenses.
Keep control of your expenses
Record your bills, write checks and keep track of credits and returns. You can analyze your vendors to negotiate the best prices.
Organize your business automaticallyAutomatically sync Microsoft Outlook contacts and Sage 50cloud contacts to save you time. Access customer balance information, credit limits, contact details, and order history—even if away from the office.
Minimize vendors lists and manage technology platforms
Control stock and inventory
- Perform stock takes, update stock levels automatically
- Create multi-product builds and keep control of your assets with stock valuations and audits
- Know when stock is running low and create orders quickly
Explore our small business solutions
Manage invoicing, cash flow, tax, payments, and more, from any device.
Automate the most important financial processes with greater visibility into business performance.
Simple, fast, and secure solutions to manage your money.
Popular Sage 50 features
Spend more time on your business, less time on your books!Sage 50cloud is easy-to-use accounting software for your business. You don’t have to be an accountant to organize your business and get ready for tax season. Built-in checks and balances ensure your financials are accurate and your information is available anytime and anywhere for you and your accountant.
Easily keep track of all your customers. Create quotes and proposals, then convert them to sales orders and invoices with a click.
Record all your purchases and expenses, never miss a payment, and stay in control of your cash.
At-a-glance dashboards instantly tell you where your business stands: available cash, receivables, expenses, inventory on hand, and so much more.
Payroll services built right into your software make it easier to pay employees, track benefits, and report taxes.2
One-click reports on sales, taxes, upcoming expenditures, profits—everything you and your accountant need to analyze business performance.
More ways Sage 50cloud can help you save time and money.
Payment to the people! Simplify your payroll.
It is your choice do it in-house or have someone do it for you. With Sage, you'll give you and your employees confidence that payroll is accurate and on time.
Power your payments with Sage and save time
Spend less time managing sales transactions and give yourself the freedom to focus on your business and customers. Sage Payment Solutions eliminates the hassles of manual data entry and simplifies payment acceptance on invoices with automatic reconciliation.
Secure. Compatible. Guaranteed.
Get the only checks and forms guaranteed by Sage to be 100% compatible with your software. No formatting. No forms wasted on misprints. Just enter your data and print. Plus, each check order includes a free fraud monitoring service.
Sage 50cloud has the accounting features automation that your expanding business demands.
Learn more by downloading our guides, e-books and infographics below.
Sage 50c Pro
A desktop powerhouse
This easy-to-use desktop solution meets the needs of small and expanding businesses with robust accounting, inventory, and reporting functionality, including:
- Accounts payable: check writing, bill payment, purchases, purchase orders
- Accounts receivable: quotes, invoicing, receive payments, sales orders
- Bank and account reconciliation
- Cash flow management
- Customizable reports
- Audit trail
- Change-order processing
- Departmentalized financial statements
- Inventory and services management center
- Job costing: phase and cost level
An even better way to run your business
This powerful solution delivers all the benefits of Sage 50 and, although Sage 50cloud is not cloud-based, it gives you the flexibility of cloud access and convenience of deep integration with Microsoft Office 3651, including:
- All the features and functionality of your desktop version of Sage 50
- Access your data anytime, anywhere your business takes you—work is synced automatically, so pick
- Up right where you left off
- Stop toggling and importing—Sage 50cloud works seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365 productivity
- Tools like Outlook and Excel1
- Back up data and documents automatically in the cloud1
- Instantly and securely share data with your accountant or bookkeeper1
- Get deeper insights thanks to enhanced Sage 50cloud Intelli gence
- Enjoy the peace of mind of bank-level security
- Improve cash flow by emailing invoices on the go
- Enable customers to pay with a single click
Accounting 2020 System Requirements
- Processor operating frequency:
- Pro and Premium Edition: 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Quantum and Accountant Edition: 2.0 GHz or higher (Multiple-core processor operating at 2.33 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB RAM. Recommended 6 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space (additional 1 GB needed for installation)
- Latest version of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® supported version of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- CD-ROM drive
- Forms that can be sent via email require MAPI-compliant email client, Internet connection, and email service
- Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Sage 50cloud integration to Microsoft Office 365 requires Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
- Multiuser (Premium and higher) optimized for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Dedicated server
- recommended: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2,
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2
- Terminal Services: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R
- High speed Internet connection (for subscribed Sage online services, for example, Sage Drive)